A-CLASS MOTORHOME WITH CENTRAL BED
WINCESTER 71 LMF (7.19m) – MILLENIUM SPECIAL EDITION
Our special edition series, Millenium, was inspired by the upcoming 2023 Rugby World Cup being organised in France and takes its name from the legendary stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
The Millenium special edition Wincester 71 LMF A-Class model stands out from the rest with its central bed over the storage area, face-to-face lounge, and dual partition bathroom separate from the rest of the living area.
This model features a double floor which provides additional storage space as well as improved thermal insulation for greater comfort and year-round travel, even in winter!
Features of the Florium WINCESTER 71LMF – Millenium Special Edition
- Large 145-litre refrigerator
- Rectangular basin in the bathroom
- Standard feature: 140 hp engine (option: 2.2-litre 180 hp)
- 220 V outlet in the bedroom
- Light dimmer
- Shower duckboard
- Fiat Ducato base vehicle
- Elegant Emocuir Espinassou leather upholstery
- Alloy rims 16”
- Black varnished base vehicle grille
- Truma EH (gas + electricity) heating
- Interior accessories (high-end bedding and headboard reflecting the special edition theme)
- Musk scent
- Leather-covered gear knob and steering wheel with controls
In this Florium Millenium special edition motorhome series, the theme shines through in several decorative elements:
• the rugby ball-shaped mirror and cushions
• the ‘Vestiaires’ (changing rooms) bathroom sign
• the quote in the kitchen from Pierre Villepreux, former French rugby player and team selector: “Dans une équipe de rugby, il n’y a pas de passagers, il n’y a qu’un équipage” (In a rugby team, there are no passengers, there’s just one crew”).”